Sunday, October 2, 2011

the missing blogger

I know.  I know.  Every time I post I make some promise about how I will do it more often or why it has been so long since my last post.  This time...no promises, no excuses...just an update :)

How do you recap 3 months in one blog post?  Not sure but here goes. These are not in order...just typing as they come to me.

-Evan walks in fact at times he runs
-Brian and I went on a much needed vacation to Jamaica
-We celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary
-Evan is starting to talk...he says ball, mom, dad, dog, book, duck, bye, no and says jibberish often
-We planted two small trees in our backyard
-Just this past weekend we bought a rocking minivan
-Our wonderful friends Tracy and Jeremy got married
-oh did I mention I turned 30....
-I have become kinda obsessed with Nancy Thayer books, I am on my 6th book of hers...going to read all 21 of them
-Evan still loves Mickey Mouse, pillows, his pacifier and his daddy
-His new loves are flags, Wendy, trees, his blanket, oh and telling me no







Thanks for still reading my blog.  Here are some photos of some of these things

No comments: