Friday, April 22, 2011

He is on the move!

Yep he sure is...he is crawling.  I really thought back when Evan was like 5 months old he would be walking by 10 months but I am not complaining.  He just started crawling and that is enough of a change for sure.  He took his first couple steps the weekend of Brians birthday party and so my mom and brians mom got to see it.  He really didnt do much then but about 5 days later he was totally crawling!

My Aunt Pat and Nancy were staying with us and AP thought it was funny that she got him to crawl and then to leave me to take care of him! haha she was teasing him with Cheerios to get him to crawl.  It worked!  Those cheerios are amazing.

So needless to say my baby is growing up.  He is happier that he can move but I am sure he is sick of me saying NO already. I sound like a bit of a broken record.  He is obsessed with the desk drawers in the kitchen nook.  I can't get him to stop.  He has pinched his fingers pretty hard a couple times but that kid is tough or forgetful...

Oh how time really flies by.  I have already bought some stuff for his 1st birthday.  Hard to imagine in 2 months he will be a year old.  Right now I am just glad he still likes to cuddle with me!