Friday, March 18, 2011

Vacation Booked!

Yep, we did it.  We booked a vacation.  We have been wanting to do this for a couple years now.  Last summer I was pregnant and there has always been and excuse....but not this time.   Yes I am freaking out a bit to leave Evan for a week but I think it will be really good for Brian and I to have that time together.  I will be soaking up the sun at a pool, sleeping past 6 am and taking naps.  Oh and eating and drinking myself fat :)


So in July we are headed to Jamaica.  An all inclusive Sandals Resort.  Super Pumped!
We are staying in one of these Villa's!  How cool is that!

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.